Certification ISO 9001:2015
IDIAPJGol has held ISO 9001:2015 certification (ER-0821/2011) since 2011 for its activities supporting and advising research projects.
Josep Basora i Gallisà, Chief Director of IDIAPJGol, is committed to establishing and developing an effective quality policy within the management framework of the organisation. This policy aims to:
- Create new, useful knowledge and evidence through the promotion, development and management of research in primary health care through research training and result dissemination.
- Establish the IDIAPJGol as a leading institution in primary health care research facilitating the participation in internationally recognised research groups and the dissemination of results.
- Maintain a commitment to equal opportunities and fairness policy for its employees, aiming to prevent, detect, manage, and resolve situations of sexual and psychological harassment and discrimination based on gender, sexual orientation, and other factors
- Comply with the agreements established with our stakeholders as well as with legal requirements and regulations.
- Pursue continuous improvement in work processes.
Barcelona, December 30, 2020
Map of Procedures
This is the detailed information about the IDIAPJGol Map of Procedures
List of Procedures
To comply with the ISO 9001 Quality Certification requirements, an annual satisfaction survey is carried out with our clients.